keskiviikko 4. lokakuuta 2017

A (hopefully) short break.

Hello!

I guess that you've noticed that I've been quite silent here. I have a few reasons for that:

1) During the summer I was working - that's why I didn't have time or energy to update this blog.

2) My computer broke and when I finally got it back from my uncle (who kindly fixed it) I noticed that this thing had updated Windows 10 by itself. The picture editing program is HIDEOUS. I really need to do something for this quickly.

3) After many long years I'm finally a student again!! Not in any of the universities, mind you - almost got into the university of Oulu but in the end I didn't manage to do that. At first I was quite pissed since I had been waiting for moving to the north but since the plan A didn't work I decided to go for plan B. The result: nowadays I study at Eurajoen kristillinen opisto (The Christian School of Eurajoki, though it doesn't have that much to do with religion these days, it's just the name) to become a web designer!
(And I'm quite happy that I didn't move to the north - some very nice and happy things have happened during my silence here.)

So, most of my time is spent at school nowadays. That's why I haven't updated this blog after... The NärCon cosplay plans... Ooops.

I'm not likely to write a summary of NärCon - there's not much to say since it was the most hectic and stressful con I've attended by far. But I promise to post a picture spam when I have time! :)
I also have some new photoshoot pictures of Avalon and there are a couple of lens reviews I should publish at some point.

But, anyway, I'll be back~! <3

(And I have some cosplay plans for 2018 so I'll write WIP posts too~!)

See you, hopefully soon! <3

-Firith

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti