tiistai 28. helmikuuta 2017

Behind the camera #1: Levi Ackerman & Petra Ral photoshoot!

Hello people~!

Like I mentioned in my Yukicon 4.0 summary I photoshooted my friends Bloodyflowercosplay and viiviawwie. Here are the pictures~!

Characters: Levi Ackerman and Petra Ral
Series: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
Cosplayers: Bloodyflowercosplay (Petra Ral) and viiviawwie (Levi Ackerman)
Photos and photo edit: yours truly








The quality rape provided by Blogger, as usual.

There you go~!
Oh, and by the way - Teutonic Knights!Prussia WIP coming quite soon! ^__^

By the way, I have my camera with me in conventions so if you need a photographer and you don't care if he's a beginner, feel free to contact me! You get a photographer and I get some practice~!

-Firith

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti