tiistai 15. maaliskuuta 2016

Tampere Kuplii 2016 cosplay plans

Since my cosplay plans for Tampere Kuplii 2016 have changed a bit I decided to update them here too. I will attend the event next weekend and sadly I won't be able to take part to the cosplay competition - my sewing machine decided to have a holiday and completely just... Broke. After an angry staring contest with it I decided to make Chikane ready some other time (the costume is nearly ready now!) and concentrate on something else.

So.

Saturday


Young Severus Snape from Harry Potter. Note; I don't have this costume at ready yet so I'll be cosplaying a casual version of him. I'm likely to dress in my black jeans, black cowboy boots and black polo shirt since, well, it's almost the greatest joke in the fandom how much Severus reminds people about an overgrown bat. 
I don't have the wand for him either and I won't use Ebony's wand for him so that costume will really be... Casual. Another option for Saturday is Ayame but I really don't feel like putting any "real" cosplay costume on. Of course this will be a real one too but... Nah, you get it. 

Sunday


If I'll cosplay anyone on Sunday it will be Josh. Another option was Itachi but that costume needs some fixing and the wig is quite horrible to wear so no can do. And I actually like Josh as a costume very much; even though I made nothing for it myself the costume still looks good and I actually look like the character. Not to mention I just simply love Josh; he doesn't speak that much and I've always seen him as a young rebel.

So there are my cosplay plans for the weekend! Shameless will also attend the con on Saturday but I have no idea what he's going to wear probably because even he doesn't know what to wear lol so I have no idea if we'll have a pair cosplay or not. 

And hopefully I'll get a new sewing machine/I manage to fix that one before it's time to start sewing the costume(s) for Cosvision... *bangs head to the wall*

Firith

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti