lauantai 14. syyskuuta 2024

Kiki photoshoot!

Hello there!

Like I promised, here are my Kiki photoshoot pictures which were taken at Nekocon 2024. I have to admit that it was a bit difficult to figure out poses for Kiki since I didn't have any props etc. with me - however we got quite many good photos~!

I plan to photoshoot Kiki again in a different location, preferably with props which I'm still yet to make but I will get there eventually.

Release the pics!

Character: Kiki
Source: Kiki's Delivery Service (a Ghibli movie)
Cosplayer: yours truly
Photographer: Shiro Samurai (thank you for being so patient with me! 💓)




When you deliver the parcel to a wrong address :'D

And there they are~!

...
...you thought that was it?
Ahahahaha. Nope.
Here come the derps!

I know I'm not Miss Finland but hey camera, you still don't have to censor me! XD

"Wondering how my fist tastes like..?"

"NOM NOM NOM NOM" ft. lazy eye; I tried to cross my eyes but my right eye went "lol nope" x'D

So now, there they are!
Tbh cosplaying Kiki was pretty fun - actually I also cosplayed her at Matsucon 2024 too and even competed with the costume (more about that in the summary when I publish it)! I think this one will become one of my go-to costumes; the costume was comfortable to wear and I actually think I look decent in it even though looking cute isn't something that comes naturally for me.

The next post here will either be my Mericon 2024 summary or a circle lens review since I still have literally at least 20 of those to post soooo... We'll see which one it is! Likely the summary though; I would like to get back on schedule with these con summaries before the next con season starts lol.

Until next time.

-Firith 

Ei kommentteja:

LÀhetÀ kommentti