sunnuntai 25. elokuuta 2024

Alicia mini photoshoot

 Hello~!

I know I said in my last post that the next post would be my Nekocon 2024 summary. However, change of plans since I got my Alicia mini photoshoot pictures from my photographer (none other than Shiro Samurai, thank you once again <3) and decided to post these now! 

I plan on photoshooting Alicia in the near future again since we were pretty short on time when we took the pics - hence why mini photoshoot. I think we literally had like 10 mins to take these pics so yeah, considering that we got surprisingly many good photos!

And now: the pics.

Character: Alicia (or Aliisa in Finnish)
Series: Moominvalley (the original animation series)
Cosplayer: yours truly
Photographer: Shiro Samurai

 

Tbh I don't even recognize myself from this pic.

 
Fun detail fact: the pendant of the necklace is actually a rose quartz piece to bring some witchy vibes to the costume - after all Alicia studies to become a witch.

 
Aaaand the obligatory blooper pic in which I look like I wanna sue the taxi company for something xD

"I WANNA SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER!!"


So yeah, here are the pics of this shoot~!

The next post will surely be the Nekocon 2024 summary - that just might bring some more witchy vibes to this blog... 👀
And yes I'm trying to write that asap since I have way too much content just laying around 🆘

Until next time.

-Firith

2 kommenttia: