perjantai 31. joulukuuta 2021

Luka Megurine photoshoot

 Oh wow, two blog updates during this year. Such amazing, much wow.

...khm, yeah.

 During Kummacon I wanted to have a photoshoot of my Magnet!Luka Megurine cosplay. We (me, Shiro Samurai and his aunt) drove around Oulu for a couple of hours and found a few good locations - without further talk, the photoshoot pictures! 


Character: Luka Megurine 
"Series": Vocaloid
Version: Magnet
Cosplayer: yours truly
Photographers: Shiro Samurai















I'm still surprised that I didn't feel cold pretty much at all.

Shiro Samurai's aunt also took a pic that I seriously like a lot! <3 

Photographer: Lenkku.




...and of course when people photoshoot me... One can't avoid derps.

It looks like my eyes were closed but at least this shows how strong my eyeshadow game was lol.

My tattoos decided to troll me.

"Multa. Loppuu. Elämästä. Moti." (It looks like I just lost all motivation to live lol. Quote: Iha Just Imus.)


Lenkku also took this "behind the scenes" picture. Gotta love how I'm censored by that birch xD



That's all folks!
Happy New Year 2022! 

-Firith

3 kommenttia:

  1. It was a lot of fun to photoshoot you and I'm glad you liked the pics! <3 Still don't know how you weren't cold, my fingers were stiff and almost blue after holding the camera without gloves for so long. xD

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It was a lot of fun - thank you so much! <3 And tbh I don't know either, I SHOULD have been cold but... xD

      Poista
  2. Toivottavasti nähdään vielä lisää

    VastaaPoista