torstai 27. joulukuuta 2018

A couple of cosplay plans for 2019!

So, yeah, hello again! I know I've been silent for a while but seriously, there hasn't been anything to write about ^^" Or, well, I'm still writing my summary of Eura's Manga Day (which took place in the end of September so it's been a while) and I attended Kitsunecon as a cosplay contest judge but I'm going to tell more about that in my 2018 wrap-up post!

But now...
Some cosplay plans for 2019!

Yukicon

Those who follow me on Instagram (or have read Yukicon's post in which some con programs are revealed) already know that I and Merezone are going to host a lecture about Star Stable Online - and that means dressing up as a Soul Rider to me! My plan for Yukicon is...

Picture found on Google.
...Alex Cloudmill, newly designed!

I have to admit - at first I was very, VERY much against all the changes they decided to do to the characters but Alex's design doesn't bother me that much anymore instead of that, Anne's design is bugging me to Hell and back and that's why she found her way on my cosplay list again~! I've already ordered a wig for this one, everything else will have to wait. This will most likely be a closet cosplay - at least mostly.


At least for photoshoots

This girlie will probably show up next year at least in photoshoots - I'm not sure how many cons I'm going to attend since nowadays I don't enjoy attending cons that much, it feels like I've seen it all. But maybe you'll see her in a convention too, never say never!

Anyway, I bought Life is Strange: Before the Storm a few days ago. I had watched a few gameplay videos of it and already back then I was in love with this character and now my love for her has just grown and grown <3 And she, of course is...

Picture found on Google.
...Rachel Amber!

I'm quite sure some of you expected me to say Chloe Price but nah, not my cup of tea even though she is a great character too.

Like I said, I'm not sure if I'll debut her in any con - we will see. This is probably going to be a closet cosplay too - I don't seriously have the time or money to look for the right fabrics since I can get these products cheaper by buying them from Tokmanni's sale :')

But yes, here are at least a couple of new cosplay plans~! I'm not sure if I'll debut Keisuke Sannan next year - he's been on my cosplay list for a while but I'm not sure if the costume is way beyond my skills...

Until next time,
Firith

2 kommenttia:

  1. Thank you so much - I'm really looking forward to keeping that lecture! :')

    I didn't even know that you've played it, some new information for me! :D I guess that you've played the first LiS? I recommend playing the other games from the series too, I found Before the Storm to be the most interesting one, but that's just my opinion - all of the games are good anyway. x)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yes, it's the first Life is Strange. Life is Strange: Before the Storm was released in 2017 and Life is Strange 2 in 2018. :)

    At least the first game exists for both PS3 and PS4. I think that LiS - Before the Storm and LiS 2 exist for PS4 but not for PS3 - not sure about this but anyway. :)

    VastaaPoista