perjantai 28. syyskuuta 2018

Circle lens review - Sharingan lenses (Funcle No. 117 Aka CPS1-Sasuke)

Hello folks!

I'm so, so late with this review - these lens photos were taken in April 2017 after Manga Day of Eura II... So yeah, talk about being late.
I've also opened and worn many other lens pairs during my silence but sadly didn't have time to photograph them before they expired. However, I'm likely to order those lenses again so they will be reviewed in the future, I promise you that!

But let this review begin~! I ordered these lenses from here.

(First two pictures © me, other pictures © Shiro Samurai to whom I also deeply apologize for being late, I know it's quite disrespectful to not to publish pictures on the schedule but I hope you understand ;;__;; )

The package in which the lenses came.

I found this packing style quite interesting... :D

Base curve: 8.6 mm
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Water content: 55 %
Life span: 1 year


Inserting these was a very easy task to do. These didn't curl as much around my finger as I had expected. I didn't feel these that much in my eyes either - every now and then a small sting maybe but nothing more.
After opening the packages I let these soak in a new solution over the night since the original solution (in the packages) irritates my eyes a lot. I have no idea if it does the same to you but I definitely don't recommend testing it. 

Sadly I don't have a "one lens in" picture of these lenses :( I took these lenses off immediately after the event was over and, well, kind of forgot to take that picture later... Yeah, I know I'm a goldfish when it comes to my memory.

These lenses are quite small as you can see from the diameter and thus not very enlarging. If these weren't bright red with black "dots", these would look quite natural, to be honest. On the other hand, Sasuke doesn't have moe eyes so maybe it's better that these were more of the natural side when it comes to the size... :D 

The comfort of these lenses was great! These were easy to insert and I wore these about six hours without feeling them in my eyes at all so I guess I could've worn these for the full eight hours. After taking these off my eyes felt a little dry but not that much. Every now and then a saw a glimpse of red when these moved in my eyes but it wasn't too annoying/irritating.
The design of these lenses is the basic sharingan - red base color with black dot-like details. I already said this but I'll say it again: if sharingan was a natural thing for human eyes, these would be very natural-looking lenses. The red isn't "Paint effect" red - it's more vivid and I think that there are a few different shades of red since in certain lights these lenses looked a bit orange. The black details (not those sharingan dots, I mean the other dots) make these lenses look more... Multidimensional, I guess, since the add some depth to the design. I also love the thick outer ring - look at the pictures and you'll see why~!

Note: since it's been so long since these pictures were taken I can't remember which picture was taken in which light. I will write the light conditions under those pictures from which I actually remember the photographing situation but... Yeah. I'm very sorry about this! ;__;

Yellow light, I think.

"White" light.

Probably natural light.

With flash.


Facing the BURNING BRIGHT sun.

Back against the sun.
 
From the dstance.
  • The colour is absolutely 10/10 - the red is so vivid! <3
  • The design is also 10/10 - perfect basic sharingans!
  • I think that the opacity is 9/10. These cover my eye colour greatly for the most part but, as you can see, my own eye color can be seen quite clearly in certain lights.
  • My grade for the comfort is 9,5/10. These lenses were one of the most comfortable pair I've ever worn. <3
  • The naturalness is 2/10. I don't think that I need to explain this one xD
  • The enlargement ain't that great so I'd say 3-4/10. These are on the natural side when it comes to the size so if you want to be a moe Uchiha, these may not be the best option for that.

And now it's ready (about time...)~!
As you can see I really liked these lenses and I'm very likely to order these in the future too if I need lenses like these. :)

 Got any questions? Aske in the comment box, contact me on the social media or send me an email!

Firith

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti