torstai 2. helmikuuta 2023

Cosplay plans for 2023

Hello folks!

It's been a lot of time since I wrote a post like this. Yeah, I published a part of my Genshin Impact cosplay plans but it's certain that none of them is going to happen this year. However, I am going to make at least one cosplay this year but aiming to make these ones!
I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous about making a costume again... It's been literal YEARS since I last sew anything. Yikes. Wish me luck with these.

Let's take a look!

Chizuru Yukimura from Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

...yep. She's very likely to happen this year. I've always liked Chizuru; she's gentle and genuinely wants to help people around her - even if it endangered her. She's determined and strong-willed young woman - probably not that much of a fighter but definitely not a damsell in distress. I have already bought and gotten some stuff for her and am likely to do a make-up test during the spring. The costume is likely to be debuted during autumn. I will cosplay the anime version of her; in all honesty I don't have the time to make the details of the game version. 


Miku Hatsune, Rotten Girl Grotesque Romance

This costume will certainly be re-made; I have already bought her a new wig and the lenses are on their way. I'm once again going to make my own design but the character will be recognizible; her trademark hair, red dress etc. I'm going to have to re-make pretty much everything - last time I wasn't 100 % happy with the costume. Cosplaying her back in the days was fun though, probably mainly because the costume was so comfortable to wear and it didn't take ages to dress up lol. I hope I can make this new costume as (or even more) comfortable as the old one...


Luka Megurine, Magnet

Well, let's say that there will probably be some WIP posts coming this year about this costume so that's why I decided to add her on my 2023 cosplay plan list. I'm likely to do a long dress this time since I think it suits me better than the short one. I know I won't be able to finish this costume this year but yeah, at least gonna start making it. Probably gonna start with buying a new wig for her, the one I have now is okay but not fully what I want.


Not that many plans for this year (and two of them are re-makes lol) but hey, it's a start after a quite long hiatus.
Mostly I will make these for photoshoots - I'm likely to attend a couple of cons this year but frankly I prefer photoshoots to cosplaying at cons these days.

Next post will be a circle lens review - I have quite many of those waiting to be written. However I will also write - at least some kind of - WIP post of Miku during the spring so stay tuned if you're interested in hearing more of that project!

Until next time.

Firith

2 kommenttia:

  1. Looking forward to all of these! :'3 I'm happy to pass Chizuru to you. You're gonna look amazing! Good luck with everything and have fun ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I hope I will get all of these done/started this year but right now it looks highly possible :'3
      I will do my best! ^__^ Thank you! ;__;
      Thanks, I think I'm going to have very much fun with these - after all it's been a while since I last made a cosplay so it's nice to get into this hobby again :'3

      Poista